Saturday, April 22, 2006

2 Months later!

Wow I cant believe its been almost that long! Oh well, I guess that means Im busy with school work and thats a good thing.

Well, this is going to be short. Im supposed to be writing a paper. (Isn't it funny how you just look and look for something to do other than what you're supposed to be doing! Thats life I guess.)

Thats what it was, I just remembered. The retreat caused the drought in posts. After retreat (which was awesome) computers/internet just seemed so unimportant. Anyway, time has been flying, graduation is a little more than a month away. Recently life has been a blur of history quizzes, good ol' metaphysics, Lent, cafeteria "food," pictures, dancing hamsters, a recent square dance, and things like this:

No, Dave's drumming isn't THAT bad! Will just had a bone to pick with him!

Well, must go back to that wonderful history paper! But not before your picture of the day (or more like month!)



I thought this fit the occasion pretty well!


By the way, my smugmug site has a new look and lots of new pictures!

P.S. The "quotes" post will be a collection of all my "Quotes of the Day". I dont know why I didnt think of that before!

No comments:

Post a Comment